Walked past a childcare centre while I was walking home just now, and the class of kids were singing 当你孤单你会想起谁with their child-like voices which sounded really cute. It amazes me how at such a young age some kids already have perfect pitching and could already sing so well.
Talking about singing, I really really miss having vocal classes :( Havent been going for some time cause of the things to do, and also because I dont think I have the ability to pay for classes, now that Im not working to earn extra income anymore. I guess for now I can only depend on choir and BV practs, and also self-discipline to practise on my own.
On a happier note, I might be taking some tuition kids soon! Dont really know if I'll have the time and energy to give tuition since I already have so many things on hand. But I really need a source of income you knowwwwww.
Ohyes and thank God for the M1 friends thing that gives you unlimited smses and talk time! Yay it has already been activated and Im so excited hohohoho :D